Stirrin' up a Southern storm. Kick off the holiday weekend with JJ Grey & Mofro, who'll be bringing their front porch soul and down-home storytelling to the Panida Theater. See all happenings going on this week, May 20-26:
Sandpoint in Pictures. See the latest gorgeous pics in the Sandpoint in Pictures Photo Diary. Enter your own shot, too!
New or notable online. Check out these websites from Sandpoint ID and our region.
- Craftsman furniture - Selkirk Furniture
- Idaho backcountry skiing - Caribou
- Pharmacy, hardware - Super Drug
- Natural foods market - Winter Ridge
- Idaho's best arborist - Skywalker Tree
- Applique quilt patterns – by Arlene Lane
- Sandpoint beer – Laughing Dog Brewing
- Idaho, Northwest air charters - Air Idaho
- Anti chafing lubricant gel - Ruby's Lube
- Mexican food – Jalapenos Restaurant
- Cirrus active winglets – Tamarack
Get good eats. See every restaurant in town with specialties, amenities and more in the Sandpoint Online Dining Guide»
Top o' the news, May 20
Brings 'smart' approach to firearms
Mom's persistence finally pays off
Tuesday election in Bonner County
In other news
Hearing for Henager's case pending
Lovett on path to becoming doctor
Beckley hit moored sailboat
Click to see more news headlines»
Levy, school and sewer district elections. Bonner County is conducting six elections on behalf of library, sewer and school districts Tuesday, May 21. View candidate information, precinct locations and more on the Sandpoint Online Election Central.
Another goose made its way to the Memorial Field nest, and so far four eggs have been spotted. What do the osprey think about this? Catch the latest on the Sandpoint osprey (and goose) cam»
Sandpoint Magazine is here! Wolves, rafting the Salmon, Ted Parvin ... summer's new issue of Sandpoint Magazine is packed with great articles! Find a copy at local stores and retailers, or view the online edition on the newly redesigned SandpointMagazine.com.
Newest posts in the FREE classifeds:
See ALL ads in Sandpoint Classifieds »