Current news from local sources, including the Bonner County Daily Bee, The River Journal and the Sandpoint Online Newsroom
Be an informed voter. The Election Central page provides a voter’s handbook for upcoming elections, with links to information about the candidates and issues voters will see on the ballot come election day.
Get an eyeful of Sandpoint at this photo diary, updated a few times weekly. If you're a shutterbug, enter your own shots for fame and prizes. Click to see the digital album.
If you like Sandpoint, you’ll love Sandpoint Magazine. This color glossy magazine has been published twice a year since 1990. Read the current issue and check the Sandpoint Magazine archive more than 100 stories online.
Link up to local bloggersss:
• Arts in the Inland Northwest. North Idaho blogger celebrates the regional art scene.
• From a Simple Mind. Local great-grandma tosses loose thoughts.
• Chamber Chatter. Sandpoint chamber maestras Amy and Heather keep readers in the know.
• Ride 4 Education. Mel Dick bikes his way across the U.S. to benefit early childhood education.
• How to Avoid Walmart. Philosophical and practical discussions on local shopping.
• Bliss and Chaos. The hectic life of a working mom who doesn't forget to laugh.
• Here in Idaho. Former Texan homeschools three little monsters in Sandpoint.
• Huckleberries. Spokesman-Review's David Oliveria.
• Slight Detour. Former SHS English teacher Marianne Love.
• As The Lake Churns. All about Priest Lake, the land and the people.